Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stuff bought before the move from Michigan to Virginia


Great Meijer deal. Too bad there aren't any here in NoVA! But that's all right because it seems that many stores here actually double to $0.99, which is pretty awesome.

I have no clue how much this was, although I do know that I got each of the chicken breasts for about $1 cause of the great deal, and the Velveeta produced some catalina that I used on the meat. Basically, I know how much I paid. I will just leave it as is for the totals because I don't know how much i paid, and also how much I saved...


AHHHH, great KMart doubles deal. I really miss the Kmarts doubling, cause they don't here in VA. But that's all right because it seems like there are so many restrictions now. Don't know how much this cost either, or how much saved.
Should I guess do a guestimate??



No comments:

 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online