Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Free Stuff in the Mail


This is what I got free in the mail in the week ending on July 18, 2009. I was soo pleasantly surprised to see it because I hadn't realized that I signed up for the free sample from Scott, but apparently I did and boy was I happy.
Just a funny thing:
I was all elated about having received the free toilet paper and wipes in the mail and then my husband said to me "it's just toilet paper, who cares?" I, of course, had to say "But it was FREE!!" smiling ear to ear. Then he repeated the comments and I decided to recite the parable of the lost sheep and tell him even though it was one roll of toilet paper that I rejoiced because it found it's way to me and that toilet paper and sheep are connected because they are both cottony, lol. It was such a silly conversation.
But, the odd thing that came of it was that on Sat I was able to actually increase my flock by 7200 fold, seriously. I got 6 12 rolls of Scott Extra Soft at Rite-Aid. But, I digress...

No comments:

 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online