Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harris Teeter Super Doubles 7/22


This is what I got at Harris Teeter today for their super doubles, which is when they double coupons up to $1.99 (like anyone ever has a coupon worth that...).
They had some pretty great deals, and I will prob be going back every day that it is double coupons because you can only use 20 coupons per household per day :(
This is what I got:
4 Easy Mac
1 YoPlus
2 Wholly salsa
2 Turkey Hill Iced Tea
1 Playtex gloves
2 Sucess Rice
1 Mayfield ice cream
1 Chef Boy-R-De
4 Bumble Bee tuna pouches
1Sorrento string cheese
2 Rubbermaid easy find lids containers
1 Lays
1 Loaf of bread
Total OOP: $6.93
SAved: $68.87
I saved 91%!!!!!
Best part, is that I paid full price for the Lays and bread so subtracting that out, $3.50 and $0.97 means that my coupon purchases only cost: $2.46 and tax was ( ihave two separate tax for some reason...) $0.19 and $0.58, subtracting that out means the coupon items cost me about $1.69.
That's the first time that I actually did the darn doubling thing right in order to get the most bang for my buck!
Left to Spend: $380.59
Made: $1051
Money Saved: $2570.61

No comments:

 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online