Monday, July 20, 2009

Staples 7/12

This was from the Staples deal last week where there was a $5 off $20 coupon in the newspaper ad. I got three ads, but only used two coupons. I needed some file folders and hanging files so that I can actually do a filing project for all our documents here, so I figured I'd use the overage to get them for free. I had gotten a $25 gift card from Staples when I had bought some paper and photo paper previously when we went in to buy some ink. I also got a check in the mail for $7.98 from Staples from the paper previously. I get to add that money to my budget because it is money that I made off that deal. But I won't add the gift card because I used it on this deal so that makes it even for my tally list.
Luckily, I will be getting back a bunch of rebates on this as well.
Spent: $15.75 Saved: $6.96
Spent: $8.74 Saved: $21.36
Here's the new numbers.
Left to Spend: $628.85
Made: $1051
Money Saved: $2038.53

No comments:

 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online