Monday, May 12, 2008

Walgreens May 4-10th, GREAT P&G week!!

Well, here's what I got this past week from Walgreens doing the P&G deal:


I used the B1G1 Free coupons on these hair dyes to fill in since there weren't many Crest, so I ended up spending $6 for $20RR.
I got the Herbal Essence to qualify for the free mani/pedi offer on the bottles, there's an extra one there because I got one I didn't notice did not have the offer on it. Wanted everything to be legit since I am going to resell anyways...
I got TONS of Olay. I really like the blue astringent, it's a great cooling sensation on the skin and I really feel like my skin is clean after I put it on a cotton pad and wipe it around. That I will DEF be saving and glad I was able to stock up on it.

These are the monthly rebate items. I got them in order to get the right number of items to get GC with my RR. I got WAG GC of course, because I knew that I would be using it soon!

The Olay soap I thought was part of the deal, but of course it wasn't. I got a set of 9 of those, erg... But that's all right, I'll sell them just the same.


This is a picture of all the Cover Girl products I got, I counted 79 of them, I am set for makeup forever now, although I will sell these at the sale on Sat. More about that in a later post!






This is a pic of the sale items, the razors and blades were an AWESOME filler!



SO: Final tallies are listed below, I figure that because I didn't comtemplate the best moves is why I ended up so high OOP. But that's all right, I have some money to spend and this is my first time stabs at REAL super-couponing anyways. I will of course get better at this in the long-term!!


Rebates: $24.98 +10%= $27.49
Try me Free on Pert Plus= $3.49
Final GC Balance= $3.59 (not sure about this one though)
Shopping Trips:
$101.34 OOP
$85 RR
$40 GC
$14.76 OOP
$105 RR
$40.01 OOP
$175.74 OOP
$35.40 OOP
Total= $137.25 OOP
- Cash Back= $102.69 OOP (NOT the greatest, but I didn't plan, so that's what happened, ergggg...)

BUT on the plus side, I will be getting mani/pedi from Herbal Essence, I have three addresses so:
(I'm giving it a $30 value, correct me if I'm wrong)
$30 * 6 (because limit is 2 per address)= $180 :)
I wish we could just get the cash, hehe...

Also, adding the the amount the bottom of the receipt says I saved comes to the total of: $1137.43

SO, I paid LESS than 10% of how much I saved, if that makes sense.
 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online