Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kroger Card Savings

Well, I will add in my savings from my Kroger card at the bottom of the receipt as well, so here it is:
$364.57

It says "to date" on it, but I don't know if they mean total time I have ever had the card, or just this year. It was barely $10 prior to the Kroger cereal deal and that is what it is now, so yeah, I got about 80 boxs of cereal!

I will add that to my savings tallies, and I actually think I will add in my savings from each of my CVS cards, I have three of them, But I am going to go down to just one at the end of this month because it has come that I am really only doing one deal but each card once a week or something wierd like that. Not really effecient, so need to work on that.

I am pretty new at this couponing thing, only about a year and always seem to be spending a little more than I should be, so I am going to start tracking all these things and as I build my stockpile will only buy things I already have if they are free or make money. Things I need to stockpile will have to be at "rock bottom prices" for me to get them to begin with.

Right now I think I am going to be trying to do a deal on paper towels because I just opened my last roll today, awe...

Total left to spend: $759.49
Total Saved: $1502.00

1 comment:

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

Hey, so you say you sell this stuff? How do you do that? Where do you sell it?

 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online