Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The last couple weeks have been awesome!

Well, last week I was in FL with a friend. We went to Pensacola and Destin, basically the panhandle area. It was BEAUTIFUL!!


I also managed to go to Walgreens since I had over $100 RR expiring last Sat from the P&G promotion (can't wait for their next one either!)


This above photo is the stuff I got in FL, and the photo below is what I got in Battle Creek while I was walking around waiting for my husband to get outta work :)

I actually found a GC for WAGS I didn't know had money on it, over $60!! It was awesome, so I actually did not pay anything out of pocket for these purchases, just the RR and the GC I had found, and it still have over $30 on it!

Also, worth mentioning is that the vacuum that's on sale ESR was on clearance for $49.99, awesome!

WAGS trip one:
RR Used: $82
(I think I won't factor in the amount used on the GC because I didn't add the GC to my totals below to begin with, since I randomly found it in my stuff, also, I will not add the amount left in to the totals to see how that will work for me...)
Amount I should get back with ESR: $20 for vaccuum, $1.69 for bulbs= $21.69 +10%= $2.17= $23.86
PLUS: I will get $10 GC for buying the Polident stuff :)

Second trip to WAGS when I was in FL:
RR Used: $109
All final prices were put on GC I found, so no need to tally it in
Amunt I should get back with ESR: $1.69 for bulbs, $2.50 for Pert Plus, $1.99 for WAGS Ultra-thin, $3.29 for Kickers Energy, $8.99 for Nexcare, $4.99 for Orajel, $9.99 for Ear Rinse, $4.49 for Oral-B= $37.93+10%= $3.79= $41.72
Plus, I earned $12 from the Crest deal, and had $3 RR left over (although it is expired, will hope some WAG will take it!)

Now, I can update my totals as well :

(I'm still not sure how to calculate in RR and GC ECB etc... any suggestions would be appreciated!!) I did NOT add in anticipated GC totals below.

Total left to spend: $580.49 (subtracting RR, since I added it previously, add in new RR)
Total Saved: $1985.35

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great

 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online