Saturday, August 2, 2008

Last couple weeks sales





Well, been a while since I posted photos, and also tallied my money spent and saved etc. So here goes:


MeijerPaid: 25.79, Saved: $40.44 (This was when the spaghetti was $1/2 and Mealbox coupons were $0.50 off one, so free spaghetti, obviously I got other stuff)


Kroger: The whole pledge/Dove ice cream/ Dasiy sour cream deal (still going on and I need to get more Hot dogs)

I had the Sarah Lee coupons, and since they didn't have buns they substituted regular bread, so got five loaves, which I definitely NEEDED!

Paid: $15.16 Saved: $67.88 (83%)


Kroger: Still this week deal

Paid: $28.45 Saved: $66.25 (69%)


Dollar Tree: Needed newspapers for coupons and got some cheese and hangers too: $8.24


Save a Lor (I WISH they took coupons there, erg...) $14.11


So, total paid: $91.75

Saved: $174.57


I saved about 66% last week!
Total Left to Spend: $2444.74 (I'm included previous amounts not included, like Palm Pilot stuff and Meijer purchase, a $15 check I got from Rite-Aid rebates and $2100 that I've made in garage sales so far- will have more this week)
Total Saved: $2259.92 (Adding in today's with previous Meijer savings)
And remember, I'm getting back at least $100 from Palm Pilot rebates, hopefully will come in soon!

No comments:

 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online