Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What is wrong?

I haven't been to CVS or Walgreens in weeks! What's wrong with me? I think I am just on burn-out for a while. I actually have over $100 expired ECBs and $16ish expired RR at that...

I think I just need to get back in the swing of things.

my husband and I auditioned for a musical on Sunday, we haven't done anything like that in a LONG time, but we thought what the heck, we didn't make callbacks, but that's all right. We did well, except aren't loud enough in our singing, we need to work on this. Yesterday we both auditioned for a play, there were only 4 men and 2 women there! And the night before apparently only 3/4 women! The show has 5 men and 2 women, I hope we both get parts! There are more auditions tonight for another show, but he doesn't want to audition, I do, we'll see what happens:)

No comments:

 

free statistics
Buy Music Gear Online